A cooling blend of clary sage, pine, orange, ylang ylang and other essential oils, Changes helps women cope with monthly issues. Makes a quick, cooling mist.
- Mix with water in a spray bottle or with Nature’s Fresh Enzyme Spray for a quick, cooling mist any time of day
- Dilute with Carrier or Massage Oil and apply to pressure points like the temple area, wrists or behind the ears.
How It Works
CHANGES provides luscious floral notes, grounding herbal tones and cooling peppermint. Use for those times of the month when women need help easing through transitional phases of life.
Essential oils can help alter our physical, mental and emotional well-being by triggering and strengthening our bodies’ own natural processes. They are made up of tiny molecules that can deliver healing properties to the systems that control our physiological state.
- Essential oils applied topically are absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream almost instantly.
- Inhaling an oil's aroma immediately passes vapors into your body and mind.
Our essential oils are uniquely backed by the SureSource Guarantee: a practice that absolutely verifies essential oil authenticity back to cultivation, harvest and original distillation. We do all this so you can be completely confident that every drop of oil will work exactly as nature intended. Nothing has been added, altered or taken away. This commitment to quality and authenticity is our promise. When it comes to your health we never compromise, and neither should you
100% pure essential oils of Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) flowering tops, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) needle, Citrus sinensis (Orange) peel, Cinnamomum camphora ct linalool (Ho Leaf), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf and flower, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) flower, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower.
How to Use
- Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways including diffusers, massage, compresses, baths, scrubs, lotions and sprays.
- Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before applying topically.