Try our targeted supplements for improved circulatory health and heart function. Includes Co-Q10, essential fatty acids and herbs.
- Supports circulatory health and heart function.
- May increase circulation to the extremities.
- Provides essential fatty acids, which benefit heart health.
How It Works
Ginkgo is traditionally known to increase circulation, and it has antioxidant properties that support cardiovascular health. Hawthorn berries contain flavonoids and other compounds that may benefit the heart, and may increase the efficiency of nerve impulses in, and protect against oxygen deprivation of, the heart muscle.
Co-Q10 50 mg helps produce energy at a cellular level and acts as an antioxidant. It protects cardiac cells and promotes the regeneration of vitamin E, another heart-healthy antioxidant. Co-Q10 can also help maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range.
Super Omega-3 EPA provides essential fatty acids that are good for the heart. Among a host of other benefits, supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
How to Use
Take the contents of one packet in the morning with breakfast and one packet in the evening with a meal. Follow this pattern for 30 days.
- Each AM packet contains: 2 Ginkgo & Hawthorn capsules, 1 Co-Q10 50 mg softgel capsule and 1 Super Omega-3 EPA softgel capsule.
- Each PM packet contains: 1 Ginkgo & Hawthorn capsule and 1 Super Omega-3 EPA softgel capsule.