Blood Stimulator TCM Concentrate
- Enhances bodily function by improving blood quality and circulation.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Soothes the nerves and muscles.
- Encourages an overall feeling of well-being.
- Helps maintain healthy skin complexion.
- Supports the circulatory system.
Nervous Fatigue TCM Concentrate
- Relieves stress and promotes feelings of well-being.
- Nourishes the circulatory and nervous systems.
- Supports digestion.
- Promotes sleep.
- Invigorates the body.
Stress Relief TCM Concentrate
- Nourishes the nervous system.
- May optimize gastric function.
- Supports circulatory health.
How It Works
- Blood Stimulator TCM Concentrate In addition to the kidneys, the liver is a major facilitator of blood purity. But an effective blood cleanser must deal with all of the cleansing organs, including the colon and skin. This formula is designed to nutritionally support the blood, liver, glands and general circulation. The Chinese call this formula bu xue, which translates as “to nurture the blood.” It is designed to strengthen a weakened wood constitution. Blood Stimulator may improve blood quality and purity and help strengthen the immune system. Not only does Blood Stimulator help the body get rid of irritating toxins, it works to prevent more toxic buildup. This herbal combination is “adaptogenic,” meaning it has a tonic effect on the glandular system. This helps normalize hormone production to relieve the stressthat comes from hormone imbalance.
- Nervous Fatigue TCM Concentrate Its Chinese name yang xin translates to “nurture the heart.” Weakness in the fire element usually manifests itself in the digestive, cardiovascular or reproductive systems. Biota seed contains aromatic compounds that have a sedative effect. These compounds also have a mild laxative effect. Jujuba seed contains bitter compounds that help promote relaxation. Schisandra fruit, a supporting herb in this formula, allows the body to respond quickly to stress, thus increasing the body’s capacity to work. Its bitter compounds also support circulation. Ginseng acts as an adaptogen to help maintain balance in the body and help the body adapt to stress.
- Stress Relief TCM Concentrate These herbs and natural substances are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support emotional balance and calm a stressed fire constitution. The Chinese call this formula an shen, which can be translated to mean “to pacify the spirit.” These herbs may help to nourish the nervous system and subsequently help improve gastric function and strengthen the urinary system. The key ingredients are oyster shell, haliotis shell and fushen. In Chinese medicine, oyster shell is considered to be calming and is used to relieve anxiety. Haliotis has properties similar to oyster shell. Oyster shell and haliotis are principally made of calcium carbonate, which may support gastric and circulatory health. Fushen is used in Chinese modalities as a stabilizingherb for restlessness and to relieve anger.
How to Use
- Blood Stimulator TCM: Take 1 capsule with a meal daily. NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
- Nervous Fatigue TCM Concentrate: Take one capsule with a meal daily. NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Stress Relief TCM Concentrate: Take 1 capsule with a meal daily. NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Blood Stimulator TCM - Concentrated extract of ganoderma mushroom fruiting body, lycium fruit, chinese peony root without bark, dong quai root, bupleurum root, asiatic dogwood fruit without seeds, tumeric root tuber, chinese salvia root & rhizome, achyranthes root, asian water plantain rhizome, astragalus root, bai-zhu atractylodes rhizome, lingusticum wallichii rhizome, fo-ti root tuber, ligustrum fruit, rehmannia root tuber, cyperus rhizome and asian ginseng root
Nervous Fatigue TCM Concentrate - Concentrated extract of schisandra fruit, biota seed, cistanche stem, cuscuta seed, lycium fruit, ophiopogon root tuber, succinum amber, tang-kuei root, acorus rhizome, astragalus root, dioscorea rhizome, hoelen sclerotium, lotus seed, ginseng root, polygala root, polygonatum rhizome, jujuba seed and rehmannia root tuber.
Stress Relief TCM Concentrate - Concentrated extract of oyster shell, albizzia bark, polygonatum rhizome, haliotis shell, fushen sclerotium with root, acorus rhizome, curcuma root tuber, ginseng root, jujuba seed, polygala root, coptis rhizome, cinnamon twig, ginger rhizome and licorice root.