DiscoverThe future of your health is in your genes. Your genes can give you clues into your risk of developing disease and—if it turns out that you have an increased risk of a condition—there are steps you can take to help you stay healthy.
How It Works
How It WorksCellMax-DNA Genetic Cancer Risk Test identifies 25 known hereditary cancers, including Breast cancer for BRCA 1, BRCA2 and other known cancer risk mutations. CLIA-Certified Laboratory, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
How to Use
How to Use
- PART 1
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Wait 10 minutes, then spit into Collection Funnel until the amount of liquid saliva (not bubbles) in the Collection Tube reaches 2 mL line.
- If you notice excess bubbles, eliminate them by gently tapping the tube on a hard surface.
- Discard or recycle the Collection Funnel after collection.
- PART 2
- Twist open the tip of the Preservative Ampoule.
- Squeeze the Preservative Ampoule to empty the entire contents into the Collection Tube.
- Discard or recycle the empty Preservative Ampoule.
- Screw on the Collection Tube Cap tightly to close.
- Shake the Collection Tube well for 10 seconds to mix the sample and preservative.
- PART 3
- Write your name and date of birth on the included label, exactly as how it appears in your test requisition form.
- Attach the completed label on the Collection Tube.
- Do not cover up the barcode.
- The sample is now preserved and ready for shipping.
- Follow the instructions on returning sample to CellMax.