Active Exfoliant Powder
Bumpy Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Rough Skin,
FREE Standard Shipping on Orders $50+
Let the advanced exfoliating action of Active Exfoliant Powder lead you to a silky smooth, clearer, brighter complexion.
- Simply adjust water-to-powder consistency for daily cleansing or more intense exfoliation.
- Effectively cleanses and purifies the skin with Salicylic Acid.
- Rice Powder, Papain and Bromelain gently polish skin's texture and improve respiration and cell turnover.
- Sea Fennel Extract works to clarify and brighten the complexion.
- Niacinamide and Galactoarabinan promote better skin texture.
- Encapsulated Tea Tree Oil provides soothing and softening action.
- Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and C complex combats the damaging effects of environmental stressors and free radicals
How It Works
When combined with water, this unique powder changes into a foamy consistency whose mild granules gently polish away dead skin cells and wash away debris, while the enzymatic action enhances exfoliation results.
The non-irritating formula helps heal and soothe skin, making it appropriate for everyday use.
How to Use
Begin by wetting face. Apply powder and work into a lather. Gently massage into skin and rinse. For everyday use, use more water to dilute product. For stronger granular exfoliation, use less water.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Galactoarabinan, Aginine, Mannitol, Papain, Bromelain, Niacinamide, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum, Maritimum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Illite, Tea Tree Leaf (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Tricaprylin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Oil, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate (Vitamin C, Vitamin E).