Our BLACK WALNUT supports heart health , aids digestion, and helps maintain gastro-intestinal balance.
How It Works
Homeopathy uses similar principals from the basis of conventional allergy treatment, where the allergic substance is given in a small dose, and in vaccines where an impotent form of the virus is given to bolster the immune system against that particular virus.
Homeopathic remedies (also called homeopathics) are a system of medicine based on three principles:
- Like cures Like: For example, if the symptoms of your cold are similar to poisoning by mercury, then mercury would be your homeopathic remedy.
- Minimal Dose: The remedy is taken in an extremely dilute form; normally one part of the remedy to around 1,000,000,000,000 parts of water.
- Single Remedy: No matter how many symptoms are experienced, only one remedy is taken, and that remedy will be aimed at all those symptoms.
Homeopathy has become one of the most widely used systems of medicine in the world. This success is fueled by several factors:
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Homeopathy is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is your body's attempt to clear the lungs)
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive - once relief is felt, you should stop taking them. If no relief is felt, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not reoccur.
Juglans nigra (green hull).
Ingredients - Additional
Purified water, 25% ethanol.
How to Use
For ease of use, Energique® Liquefied Herbals have been formulated using different concentration levels to yield a common suggested usage level of 10-30 drops.
- Take 10 to 30 drops in water or juice 3 times daily or as otherwise directed.
- Shake well before use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
- Organic and wildcrafted herbs used when possible.
- Contains Black Walnut