May temporarily relieve symptoms due to acne.**
How It Works
How It Works
Homeopathy uses similar principals from the basis of conventional allergy treatment, where the allergic substance is given in a small dose, and in vaccines where an impotent form of the virus is given to bolster the immune system against that particular virus.
Homeopathic remedies (also called homeopathics) are a system of medicine based on three principles:
- Like cures Like: For example, if the symptoms of your cold are similar to poisoning by mercury, then mercury would be your homeopathic remedy.
- Minimal Dose: The remedy is taken in an extremely dilute form; normally one part of the remedy to around 1,000,000,000,000 parts of water.
- Single Remedy: No matter how many symptoms are experienced, only one remedy is taken, and that remedy will be aimed at all those symptoms.
Homeopathy has become one of the most widely used systems of medicine in the world. This success is fueled by several factors:
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Homeopathy is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is your body's attempt to clear the lungs)
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive - once relief is felt, you should stop taking them. If no relief is felt, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not reoccur.
How to Use
How to Use
- Adults and children 5 to 10 drops orally
- 1 time daily or as otherwise directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Warnings: Energique® High Potency (HP) series of 30x and higher potency combination formulations are designed to follow lower potency combinations. They provide a deeper penetration of the body’s energy layers, and stimulate the detoxification system to help release deeper toxins resulting in a higher level of healing. HP Formulas should be used after the lower potencies have ceased to be effective in promoting healing and detoxification reactions or when the lower potencies no longer test. They should also be considered for initial use in place of lower potencies when addressing chronic conditions. Adequate drainage of the area of the body being targeted is a must when using HP Formulas. A possible exception to this would be those situations where an HP Formula is being used after the use of a lower potency 12x combination that may have provided sufficient drainage of the targeted area. This includes our “par,” “tone,” and “stat” homeopathics that have herbal drainage constituencies as part of their formulations. If you are beginning with an HP Formula, or if continued drainage is required after using a lower potency, it is best accomplished through the use of liquid herbal extracts. ** If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
**Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Active IngredientsCarbo Animalis 30X, Carbo Vegetabilis 30X, Kali Bichromicum 30X, Kali Iodatum 30X, Natrum Muriaticum 30X, Pulsatilla (Pratensis) 30X, Sepia 30X, Silicea 30X, Sulphur 30X, Zincum Metallicum 30X
Ingredients - Additional
Demineralized water, 20% ethanol.