This moisturizer is the ultimate treatment for dry and mature skin, and skin in harsh or cold climates.
- Tested to protect the skin for 80 minutes in water or while sweating
- Protects against aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays
- Formulated for use while in water or sweating, so sunscreen won’t drip into eyes
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
How It Works
This Skin Cancer Foundation recommended formulation provides water-resistant, broad spectrum protection with a light finish.
- Zinc oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate and octisalate – absorb and filter UV rays.
- Caffeine and silybin – important antioxidants that further protect the skin from damaging UV rays.
How to Use
Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto face and neck after cleansing. This sunscreen is also meant for use on the body and should be applied to any sun exposed areas. Allow to absorb at least 20 minutes prior to daytime exposure.Reapply after 80 minutes of sun exposure and repeat as needed. It is recommended for active use.